Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Web 2.0 Tools: RSS activity

RSS Blog post – When attempting to use the RSS feature on my blog, I initially found it to be extremely frustrating. I tried to follow the instructions but soon found that blogspot.com and edublogs.org have some different ways of doing business so to speak. Once I realized that the instructions listed wouldn’t work for me I started doing some exploring of RSS on my own. Soon I figured out that it was very easy. As for using Google reader and RSS in the classroom…hmmm. I think that having automatic updates to information is really useful in keeping up with current events, posted HW assignments, and research topics. I can also use it to keep up with trends in education and technology…which will ultimately trickle down to my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment