Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 8 Post

Looking at the headlines in the newspapers was surprising for me...not so much on a regular day but on the big event days.  Looking at the amount of press that the Haiti earthquake got around the world was actually refreshing.  I wonder what the level of aide and support was from other countries around the world.

Should advertisers have access to so much information about us.  There are two side to the argument here:
1. Without that information I would get even more irrelevant ads thrown at me than without it.
2. With that information advertisers can manipulate me better.

Which do I prefer?  I think I would rather get things that are more relevant to me.  If I can avoid those AARP commercials then great.  I just need to keep in mind that I am a target.

No comments:

Post a Comment