Thursday, January 27, 2011

Promoting my Blog:


After having read several ideas on blogging and promoting my blog I came up with some things that I think are good for me and for my classroom.  I think that adding information to the syllabus is important in order to inform students of the benefits of the blog.  I like the idea of using the social networking sites as a tool for promotion.  I know my students are all on them and it would be very easy to have them add the blog as a favorite site for following.  I also think that keeping the blog updated with new information is important.  Keeping the blog relevant is crucial if you want students to continue looking at it.  I agree with many of the other students that I would not want to promote my blog beyond the classroom so I would limit it to that audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment