Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I have learned about blogging


In all of the craziness of my life I have learned that blogging is much more time consuming that I had realized.  The time commitment needed for blogging is probably considerably more than my initial expectation and I would likely need some sort of professional development in order to truly master it.  I have been able to use many of the features with relative ease but there is still much to learn.

By looking at the research I found that there are teachers out there that are using blogs in the classroom to make classes, including science more interesting. I love the idea but I don’t know how practical it is for me being that I currently have around 200 students.  I actually hadn’t thought about the sheer volume until a few of my classmates brought it up.

Al in all I feel like I have learned a lot about the work and effort needed to keep a blog running and relevant.  The tools and gadgets are great but it is the blogger…me in this case…that is the key to success in blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment